MassMedia is a fast-growing marketing, advertising and public relations agency dedicated to developing and delivering solutions that answer our client’s business challenges.
We currently have an opportunity for an account coordinator. The account coordinator is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns. This person will play a vital role in ensuring the effective execution of our client deliverables by providing support to the account team.
This individual must understand how to manage completion of marketing and project plans using a variety of marketing tools, including advertising, media relations, social media, community integration, media buying, digital, etc.
· Assist account executive or account supervisor in performing day-to-day account work which may include administrative duties, opening and coordinating creative jobs, coordinating or attending events, and managing various projects.
· Create and proactively manage project status reports for account and cross functional teams.
· Attend weekly status meeting to understand current project loads and issues/concerns.
· Identify and pursue opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the client, account team and agency.
· Identify risks to timelines and coordinate problem resolution with functional leads.
· Understand and support campaign budget reporting of time and expenses.
· Oversee preparation of monthly client reports.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· BS or BA in marketing, advertising or public relations
· 1-2 years of experience at either an advertising agency or in a client-side marketing position preferred
· Exceptional level of attention to detail, strong organizational skills
· Demonstrates proficiency in using internal and external research capabilities and in preparing in-depth analyses.
· Operates with a high degree of independence, but knows when to rely on own judgment and when to seek advice of supervisor and other team members
· Strong overall communication, writing and presentation skills, and a working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (in addition to proficiency in standard MS Office programs)
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org Please, no Phone Calls.