MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PR is a fast-growing advertising and public relations agency that is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. We are a results-driven, award winning firm with deep expertise in the healthcare, commercial real estate, education and technology sectors. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada’s most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Account Director. The Account Director is responsible for driving all matters surrounding the Account, including leading a cross-functional team, fostering an environment of creative growth, delivering strategy that brings forth solutions for our clients and providing leadership to keep our teams on the forefront of today’s rapidly changing market.
This individual must understand how to develop strategic plans, counsel clients, manage account teams and implement campaigns using a variety of marketing tools, including advertising, media relations, social media, community integration, media buying, digital, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Building and Maintaining Client Relationships
· Develop and own key relationships that build trust-based partnerships with Clients
· Serve as the senior contact between the Agency and the Client, and build relationships with client stakeholders on behalf of the Agency.
· High level advertising/public relations/marketing industry knowledge and ability to propose effective solutions for clients
· Provides leadership for the overall planning and execution of strategic direction for Account
· Develop and manage Client budgets on behalf of the Agency
· Responsible for ensuring Client profitability
· Identifies opportunities to maximize profitability through careful cost-awareness and overview of project plans
· Thorough understanding of client’s business strategy, competition, positioning
· Directs the team to conceptualize and produce campaign plans, creative briefs, Client memos, client presentations.
· Reviews all creative work to assure that it satisfies Client objectives and strategies.
· Reviews all media, planning/research and other work to assure its relevance and quality.
· Lead and conduct presentations, using internal and external resources.
· Understanding and ability to measure and communicate results of efforts.
Building and Leading the Team
· Develop and direct the professional growth of Account Supervisors, Account Executives and Account Coordinators with emphasis on leadership, strategic thinking and management/training skills
· Provide leadership within the Agency setting a standard of excellence and collaboration across all creative, digital, media relations
· Deliver inspiration and clear direction to that allows teams to deliver new ideas, solutions and opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· BS or BA in marketing, advertising or public relations
· 8+ years of experience at either an advertising agency or in a client-side marketing position
· Demonstrated ability to lead change and develop high performance teams
· Demonstrated experience with developing strategy and presentations to sell new programs and initiatives
· Exceptional level of attention to detail, strong organizational skills
· Strong overall communication, writing and presentation skills, and a working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (in addition to proficiency in standard MS Office programs)
At MassMedia, we pride ourselves on hiring top talent and we work hard to provide benefits that make our team members lives better.
Our comprehensive compensations and benefits program includes:
• Town Square office location that is centrally located for an easy commute and comes with great amenities and perks, including cold brew and Kombucha on tap!
• Designated flex/work from home days each week and flexible work environment where you aren’t tied to a desk
• Competitive salaries and opportunity for advancement; we always strive to promote from within!
• Medical, dental and visions plans for you and your family and financial protection options through disability, life, accidental death, cancer assist, critical illness, and medical bridge insurance
• 401(k) plan with company matching program
• Generous paid time off policy that increases each year you are with the company
• Nine paid holidays and we pay you to take your birthday off!
• Frequent company happy hours, events and team building activities
• Professional development opportunities
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter, resume & salary requirements to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.Apply Now