MassMedia is a fast-growing marketing, advertising and public relations agency dedicated to developing and delivering solutions that answer our client’s business challenges.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced account executive. The account executive is responsible for all day-to-day client and team management for all assigned accounts. This includes asset management, project direction, competitive intelligence, budget/hours management and effective communication throughout the team.
This individual must understand how to implement marketing campaigns using a variety of marketing tools, including advertising, media relations, social media, community integration, media buying, digital, etc.
· Building and Maintaining Client Relationships
· Performs day-to-day account work which may include: client reports, drafting creative briefs, providing direction to the creative team, coordinating events, maintaining client contacts, managing projects performed with and by others and supervising account coordinators.
· Acts as a liaison between client, outside suppliers (printers, photographers, A/V houses, etc.) and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences (e.g., design department, specialists, media buyers and other employees.)
· Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the client, account team and agency.
· Routinely monitors and manages time and expenses against budget to ensure profitability.
· Understands and manages monthly client billing and activity reporting processes.
· Develops project budgets independently and/or in conjunction with other team members.
· Supports opportunities to grow existing accounts or to pursue new business.
· Demonstrates proficiency in managing agency and client resources: people, time and money.
· Works with supervisor to identify and address training, education and skill-building needs for him/herself and, potentially, others.
· Uses talents of colleagues in own problem solving.
Qualifications and Requirements
· BS or BA in marketing, advertising or public relations
· 3-5 years of experience at either an advertising agency or in a client-side marketing position
· Demonstrated experience with developing marketing plans, counseling clients and implementing campaigns using a variety of marketing channels.
· Demonstrated proficiency in using internal and external research capabilities and in preparing in-depth analyses
· Exceptional level of attention to detail, strong organizational skills
· Strong overall communication, writing and presentation skills, and a working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (in addition to proficiency in standard MS Office programs)
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org Please, no Phone Calls.