Client Engagement & Success Manager
Client Engagement & Success Manager
MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PR is a fast-growing advertising and public relations agency that is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. We are a results-driven, award-winning firm with deep expertise in the corporate, hospitality and consumer services sectors. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada’s most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
The Client Engagement & Success Manager is responsible for ensuring overall client satisfaction by delivering comprehensive, strategic marketing initiatives that meet client success metrics. The Client Engagement & Success Manager oversees day-to-day client and team management for all assigned accounts including providing project direction, competitive intelligence, budget/hours management and effective communication throughout the team. This individual must understand how to implement integrated marketing campaigns using a variety of marketing tools, including paid media, creative, digital, public relations, social media, etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Connects with clients to understand their business goals and works with our specialists to develop integrated marketing plans and monitor success.
• Performs day-to-day account work which may include collaboration with paid media specialists, drafting creative briefs, providing direction to the creative team, coordinating events, maintaining client relations, managing projects performed with and by others, monitoring campaign performance, and supervising account coordinators.
• Acts as a liaison between client, outside suppliers (printers, photographers, A/V houses, etc.) and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences (e.g., design department, specialists, media buyers and other employees.).
• Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the client, account team and agency.
• Routinely monitors and manages time and expenses against budget to ensure profitability.
• Understands and manages monthly client billing and activity reporting processes.
• Develops project budgets independently and/or in conjunction with other team members.
• Supports opportunities to grow existing accounts or to pursue new business.
• Demonstrates proficiency in managing agency and client resources: people, time and money
• Works with supervisor to identify and address training, education and skill-building needs for him/herself and, potentially, others
• Uses talents of colleagues in own problem solving
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• BS or BA in marketing, advertising or public relations.
• 3-5 years of experience at either an advertising agency or in a client-side marketing position.
• Demonstrated experience with developing strategic marketing plans with a focus on paid media, counseling clients and implementing advertising campaigns using a variety of marketing channels.
• Demonstrated proficiency in using internal and external research capabilities and in preparing in-depth analyses.
• Exceptional level of attention to detail, strong organizational skills.
• Strong overall communication, writing and presentation skills, and a working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (in addition to proficiency in standard MS Office programs).
At MassMedia, we pride ourselves on hiring top talent and we work hard to provide benefits that make our team members lives better.
Our comprehensive compensations and benefits program includes:
• Hybrid, flexible environment with in-office/remote workdays
• Generous paid time off – up to 4 weeks off each year plus eleven paid holidays and your birthday off!
• Paid maternity leave
• 401(k) plan with 3% company matching program
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance and additional financial protection options
• Agency outings, celebrations, family get togethers, volunteer/fundraising events and team building activities
• Annual team retreat in a beautiful destination to plan, recharge and reset for the upcoming year
• Annual team bonus incentives based on achieving individual and company goals
• Professional development, industry training opportunities and career advancement from within
• Mileage reimbursement
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter, resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.Apply Now