DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
The Digital Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for providing entry-level support for delivery of Consumer Engagement services, including developing of campaign media and social media reports, tracking and optimizing social content and ad campaigns, community management and trend monitoring. As well, the role will entail digital administrative responsibilities including invoicing details and billing requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor client and competitor social media communities on a daily basis, as well as manage content posting on a monthly basis.
• Tracking and reporting against ad campaign KPIs on a weekly basis.
• Manage updating client communication channels, including website, social media, and blog.
• Understand Facebook Insights and Google Analytics for daily monitoring.
• Execute research as it relates to:
• Social media platform and advertising updates.
• Social media tools and applications
• Potential partnerships with vendors (webinars, social monitoring/listening, etc.)
• Audit online campaigns and identify key findings
• Quality control against the digital department (QA websites, ad content, confirmation on spend, check tracking numbers, etc.)
• Manage updating of agency communication channels, including website, blog and social handles.
Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, digital media or related field and a minimum of 2 years digital communications experience, agency preferred. Candidates must be familiar with WordPress and/or similar platforms, as well as Google Analytics. A passion for staying abreast of digital trends across the spectrum is preferred.
Ability to multitask is a must within our collaborative team structure. We are a group of like-minded individuals that are very results-driven. We strive for accuracy and pay close attention to details.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a resume and three references to email@example.com. Please, no Phone Calls.