Digital Media Coordinator
Digital Media Coordinator
MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PR is a fast-growing advertising and public relations agency that is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. We are a results-driven, award winning firm with deep expertise in the healthcare, commercial real estate, education and technology sectors. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada’s most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking and driven individual who can plan, develop and communicate all social media initiatives and strategies while working with the multifaceted MassMedia team to implement and launch the campaigns successfully. This includes community management and paid advertising for all clients. The Digital Media Coordinator must possess a basic knowledge of digital media channels, as well as be able to help identify and analyze media trends for optimal performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work directly with our digital marketing director to design digital media campaigns according to client’s business goals.
· Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital media assets needed for execution; this may also involve assisting in the creation and editing of both creative and written content.
· Provide weekly reports and updates on client media and work closely with digital marketing director on campaign management.
· Monitor media performance to ensure the team is hitting established benchmarks and goals.
· Monitor calls and leads from media campaigns to ensure viability.
· Monitor digital marketing industry trends and provide insights to digital marketing director.
· Review analytics and create client-facing reports on key metrics.
· Experiment with new tools and platforms and educate agency on key learnings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· A passion for all things digital with familiarity on digital marketing platforms usage (I.e. Google Ads, Display, Paid Social, etc.)
· Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
· Knowledge of Google Analytics and digital tracking
· Knowledge of attribution models
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, imagery and video)
· Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
· Ability to work as a cross-functional team with internal stakeholders
· Ability to multi-task and work in an evolving organization
· Experience working in an Advertising Agency is a plus
· Excellent project management skills
· Strong communication skills
· High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
· Given our business and the nature of social media, some weekend, holiday, and off-hours work will be required
· Must live in Las Vegas; if candidate lives outside of Las Vegas, they must be willing to relocate
At MassMedia, we pride ourselves on hiring top talent and we work hard to provide benefits that make our team members lives better.
Our comprehensive compensations and benefits program includes:
• Town Square office location that is centrally located for an easy commute and comes with great amenities and perks, including cold brew and Kombucha on tap!
• Designated flex/work from home days each week and flexible work environment where you aren’t tied to a desk
• Competitive salaries and opportunity for advancement; we always strive to promote from within!
• Medical, dental and visions plans for you and your family and financial protection options through disability, life, accidental death, cancer assist, critical illness, and medical bridge insurance
• 401(k) plan with company matching program
• Generous paid time off policy that increases each year you are with the company
• Nine paid holidays and we pay you to take your birthday off!
• Frequent company happy hours, events and team building activities
• Professional development opportunities
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter, resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.Apply Now