Freelancer Web Developer
MassMedia is seeking a talented Web Developer, capable of laying out stunning and strategic webpages for various clientele. The position is based on the needs of the agency and is job specific. This is not a full-time position, but rather as the need arises over time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate with MassMedia’s design team to translate the front-end layout into a functioning website
• Respond to agency communications clearly and in a timely manner
• Adhere to agency creative standards and deadlines
• Final products may vary from small landing pages to extensive websites
• 3+ years of back-end Web Development
• Experience working with ad agencies is a plus
• Must be proficient and knowledgeable in HTML5, CSS, PHP, and WordPress
• Strong attention to detail and awareness of project scope and delivery dates
• Must have a portfolio or links to previous work
Do you have awesome talent? Are you proud of your work? Then show us your stuff!
We’re a full-service Ad Agency in Henderson, looking to hire for a freelance team player!
Please supply URL to online portfolio of work samples to Andy Murdoch at firstname.lastname@example.org.