MassMedia is a fast-growing advertising and public relations agency, located in Las Vegas, NV, dedicated to helping our clients establish and grow relationships with their best customers and patients. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada’s most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
We are seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual that is willing to go above and beyond to provide high-quality work under tight timelines in a fast-paced environment. The Project Manager is responsible for successfully planning, managing and delivering high priority and highly visible digital and direct response marketing projects for MassMedia’s major clients according to strict deadlines while leveraging software and associated processes. This includes projects that cross technology platforms, creative, strategy and analytics disciplines.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Plan, schedule, track and manage project timelines, milestones and deliverables.
• Work with internal teams to develop and validate schedules and project plans.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Maintain master project documentation.
• Maintain project status reports.
• Facilitate project status meetings.
• Facilitate communication between functional groups.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Ensure the Scope Change Management Process is followed. Ensure all changes are identified, validated and estimated. Communicate impact of changes and re-baseline project.
• Manage / Assess Project Risk.
• Facilitate requests and distribute to appropriate groups for completion of work.
• Establish and uphold consistent procedures to ensure efficient workflow. Document evolution to workflow processes and procedures.
• Train cross-functional team members on new processes and procedures and tools.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Manage project resources
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• A minimum of 5+ years in a Project Management role managing creative and development projects for a creative agency is A MUST!
• Project Management Certification a plus.
• Working knowledge and experience with advertising agency project management processes.
• Mastery of Project Scheduling, Risk and Issue Management at a micro-task level
• Experience managing teams of creative and technical individuals
Soft Skills Required:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The ability to drive results through others in a non-confrontational manner
• Proven Leadership Skills that inspire communication, partnership, transparency and trust with internal and external stakeholders.
• The position is based in Henderson, Nevada, and reports to Account Director.
Job Type and Benefits:
• Full time position
• Competitive Salary
• IRA matching program
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, portfolio & salary requirements. Please, no phone calls.