Public Relations Hospitality Specialist
Public Relations Hospitality Specialist
Headquartered in Las Vegas, MassMedia Marketing Advertising + PR is a women-owned, digital-first media and PR agency. Our team is a passionate, high-performing group with diverse backgrounds and experiences who take pride in the work that we do. We reach complex audiences and compel them to action, achieving long-term business growth and market leader status for our clients. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of the region’s most recognized consumer, healthcare, and hospitality brands. In business for 25 years and under new leadership since 2019, we foster a culture of trust and transparency, and we lean on each other to get the job done. We offer a creative, fun environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are many opportunities for advancement.
We are currently seeking an experienced, full-time public relations specialist to join our growing PR team. Our ideal candidate is a news junkie who loves creative thinking and knows how to work with the media to bring stories to life. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Public Relations and will play a vital role in the strategy and execution of PR campaigns for our hospitality and consumer clients.
• Execute PR plans and strategies that are on-brand and deliver on your clients’ objectives
• Identify local, regional and national target media contacts across all channels and build/nurture positive relationships with the media on behalf of your clients
• Identify and develop proactive story hooks and pitch angles to secure consistent coverage for your clients
• Monitor news and client industries to hook onto trends and identify strategic PR opportunities for your clients
• Produce and pitch a wide range of press materials and content to secure earned placements for your clients (key messages, news releases, articles, blog posts, etc.)
• Facilitate client interviews, ensuring spokespeople are prepared and key messages are consistently conveyed through media coverage
• Assess and provide feedback on PR department processes to improve communication and workflow
• Collaborate with our integrated team to ensure seamless execution of PR messaging and outreach timed to other channels
• 3+ years of experience in a PR / Media role
• Previous agency experience is preferred along with hospitality and consumer PR experience
• Possess a strong understanding of the media landscape with existing contacts and relationships across local, regional and national consumer news media
• Creative leader and problem solver with the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Proficiency in Meltwater or similar media tool to deliver impactful reports and demonstrate ROI for clients
• REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or PR
Culture & Benefits:
We pride ourselves on a highly accountable, results-driven culture that is balanced and healthy for our team. Our benefits are a testament to how we put our people and their well-being first.
• This is an in-office position 5 days per week
• Generous paid time off – up to 4 weeks off each year plus 11 paid holidays and your birthday off!
• Paid maternity leave
• 401(k) plan with 3% company matching program
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance and additional financial protection options
• Agency outings, celebrations, family get togethers, volunteer/fundraising events and team building activities
• Annual team retreat in a beautiful destination to plan, recharge and reset for the upcoming year
• Annual team bonus incentives based on achieving individual and company goals
• Professional development, industry training opportunities and career advancement from within
• Mileage reimbursement
Interested and qualified candidates can submit a resume with salary requirements to email@example.com. In your email, please tell us a little bit about yourself and why you are a great fit for our team.Apply Now!