Public Relations Manager
MassMedia is a fast-growing advertising and public relations agency, located in Las Vegas, NV, dedicated to helping our clients establish and grow relationships with their best customers and patients. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada’s most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
We are currently seeking a master of messaging. If you are passionate about crafting succinct, articulate and strategic communications – from personal interactions to digital storytelling - we want you on our team. The ideal candidate will join MassMedia’s growing Public Relations department as a <strong>Public Relations Manager.</strong> This individual will work alongside a collaborative team of branding and media relations experts, content and social media strategists, media buyers and designers.
• Create and execute strategic public relations recommendations that align with clients’ brand and deliver on objectives.
• Strong understanding of local, consumer and trade media relations, including identifying story hooks, building relationships with media, and the ability to secure news coverage for agency clients.
• Develop a wide range of written materials for a variety of communications channels (news releases, articles, blog posts, brand key messages, speeches and e-newsletters, among other pieces).
• Independently manage time and projects, while meeting internal and external deadlines.
• Broad understanding of integrated brand marketing communications (creative, media, content strategy, digital and social media) and how to leverage those disciplines to develop effective programs for agency clients.
• Professionally represent agency at client meetings, events and trade shows and have experience with formal presentations.
• Monitor public relations and marketing trends to identify strategic opportunities for clients.
• Mentor junior staff by providing constructive feedback on work projects and sharing industry knowledge.
• Effectively report results and demonstrate return on investment.
• Develop positive and professional relationships with coworkers, clients and industry representatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in mass communications, journalism, marketing or public relations
• 5 – 7 years of experience in public relations
• Strong writing and editing skills, understanding of social media
• B2B and corporate public relations and healthcare marketing experience a plus; agency experience a plus
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Team-oriented and ability to work independently
• Full time position
• Medical Benefits
• Dental Benefits
• Vision Benefits
• IRA matching program
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a resume, salary requirements and three references. Please, no phone calls.