Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will be able to manage and execute all social media initiatives for the agency. This includes community management and paid advertising for all clients. The Social Media Manager will provide research and strategy recommednations to clients across social platforms and provide detailed reports on performance.
• Create social emdia strategies for agency clients with quantifiable goals for each social channel.
• Develop and execute social media marketing strategies for B2B and B2C audiences against determined KPIs.
• Create and maintain editorial calendar for agency clients. Hold regular editorial meetings with key stakeholders from client and agency teams.
• Develop processes for the effective and efficient assignment, collection, and publishing of digital content from internal collaborators (editorial type role). Ensure consistent Brand “voice" of social content.
• Work with agency account executives to develop category specific content to support the education and engagement of the client’s brand
• Work with the design team on the graphic design and visuals to support digital content.
• Monitor sentiment of campaign content and competitive landscapes to drive strategic content and response.
• Take social media initiatives through Legal and Regulatory review for certain clients as needed.
• Perform outreach activities, including developing and maintaining relationships with key bloggers and other influencers. Leverage those relationships and opportunities where appropriate.
• Create and manage budgets for social media campaigns to meet client goals.
• Execute paid/sponsored media campaigns across multiple social media platforms
• Utilize third-party social media management tools and social media tracking platforms for in-depth analytics.
• Provide client facing reporting on social media key metrics. Identify insights and provide strategic and tactical optimization recommendations.
• Given our business and the nature of social media, some weekend, holiday, and off-hours work will be required.
• Remain current on the latest news and events in the world of social media and provide appropriate recommendations.
• Experiment with new tools and platforms and educate agency and client stakeholders on learnings.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with demonstrated success in social media community management, community building, social media strategies, and outreach.
• Extensive experience using social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
• Experience using a Social Media Deployment Systems (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, etc.).
• Experience using a Social Media Analytical Platforms (Radiant6, NUVI, etc)..
• Understand paid social campaign management technology from implementation to daily management of optimization features.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Experience with data and analytical tools.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• Ability to work as a cross-functional team with internal and external stakeholders.
• Knowledge of SEO.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and social tracking.
• Ability to multi-task and work in an evolving organization.
• Medical Benefits
• Dental Benefits
• Vision Benefits
• IRA matching program
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a resume, salary requirements and three references. Please, no phone calls.