MassMedia is seeking a talented videographer, capable of conceptualizing, producing, and editing stunning content for a variety of clientele. The position is based on the needs of the agency and is job specific. This is not a full-time position, but rather as the need arises over time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Film and edit strategic content under MassMedia’s direction for various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, or Television
• Be prepared to assist MassMedia in various preproduction needs such as storyboarding, scripting, or location scouting
• Export final product to the predetermined specs
• Respond to agency communications clearly and in a timely manner
• Adhere to agency creative standards and deadlines
• Content may include promotions, product demonstrations, corporate communications, and more
• 3+ years of Video Production experience in an ad agency or production studio environment
• Must be proficient and knowledgeable of the current releases of Adobe video software, such as Premiere and After Effects
• Freelancer must use his or her own equipment
• Strong creative concepting experience
• Strong attention to detail and awareness of project scope and delivery dates
• Must have demo reel to showcase work; online portfolio is a plus
• Must reside in the Las Vegas area
Do you have awesome talent? Are you proud of your work? Then show us your stuff!
We’re a full-service Ad Agency in Henderson, looking to hire for a freelance team player!
Please supply URL to online portfolio of work samples to Andy Murdoch at email@example.com.