MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PR is a fast-growing advertising and public relations agency that is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. We are a results-driven, award winning firm with deep expertise in the healthcare, commercial real estate, education and technology sectors. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada’s most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
The Account Executive is responsible for all day-to-day client and team management for all assigned accounts. This includes asset management, project direction, competitive intelligence, budget/hours management and effective communication throughout the team. This individual must understand how to implement marketing campaigns using a variety of marketing tools, including advertising, media relations, social media, community integration, media buying, digital, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Building and Maintaining Client Relationships
· Performs day-to-day account work which may include: client reports, drafting creative briefs, providing direction to the creative team, coordinating events, maintaining client contacts, managing projects performed with and by others and supervising account coordinators.
· Acts as a liaison between client, outside suppliers (printers, photographers, A/V houses, etc.) and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences (e.g., design department, specialists, media buyers and other employees.)
· Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the client, account team and agency.
· Routinely monitors and manages time and expenses against budget to ensure profitability.
· Understands and manages monthly client billing and activity reporting processes.
· Develops project budgets independently and/or in conjunction with other team members.
· Supports opportunities to grow existing accounts or to pursue new business.
· Demonstrates proficiency in managing agency and client resources: people, time and money.
· Works with supervisor to identify and address training, education and skill-building needs for him/herself and, potentially, others.
· Uses talents of colleagues in own problem solving.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· BS or BA in marketing, advertising or public relations
· 3-5 years of experience at either an advertising agency or in a client-side marketing position
· Demonstrated experience with developing marketing plans, counseling clients and implementing campaigns using a variety of marketing channels.
· Demonstrated proficiency in using internal and external research capabilities and in preparing in-depth analyses
· Exceptional level of attention to detail, strong organizational skills
· Strong overall communication, writing and presentation skills, and a working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (in addition to proficiency in standard MS Office programs)
At MassMedia, we pride ourselves on hiring top talent and we work hard to provide benefits that make our team members lives better.
Our comprehensive compensations and benefits program includes:
• Town Square office location that is centrally located for an easy commute and comes with great amenities and perks, including cold brew and Kombucha on tap!
• Designated flex/work from home days each week and flexible work environment where you aren’t tied to a desk
• Competitive salaries and opportunity for advancement; we always strive to promote from within!
• Medical, dental and visions plans for you and your family and financial protection options through disability, life, accidental death, cancer assist, critical illness, and medical bridge insurance
• 401(k) plan with company matching program
• Generous paid time off policy that increases each year you are with the company
• Nine paid holidays and we pay you to take your birthday off!
• Frequent company happy hours, events and team building activities
• Professional development opportunities
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter, resume & salary requirements to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.Apply Now