Advertising Account Director
Advertising Account Director
MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PR is a digital-first media and PR agency that is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. We are a results-driven, award-winning firm with deep expertise in the corporate, hospitality and consumer services sectors. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada’s most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
The Account Director is a key leadership role within MassMedia’s advertising team. The position is responsible for leading and managing a book of clients who partner with our agency on strategic planning, paid media and creative projects. This role will work across MassMedia’s integrated team to lead and develop strategic plans and approaches that meet client objectives and deliver results. This individual must understand how to create and execute integrated marketing campaigns using a variety of marketing touchpoints, including paid media, creative, digital, public relations, social media, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Independently manage a book of MassMedia’s advertising clients, serving as the primary lead / day-to-day contact for client and internal team
· Ensure client satisfaction and retention through exceptional client service / communication, timely delivery of quality projects and campaigns, impactful reporting and managing expectations; proactively communicate with senior leadership on important client updates
· Maintain a thorough understanding of client industries, competitive landscape, and happenings / trends to develop and provide timely and relevant recommendations
· Lead and drive the strategic planning process to create effective advertising and messaging plans that meet or exceed client expectations, goals, and objectives
· Perform day-to-day account work and oversee account team to ensure deadlines are met; responsibilities may include but are not limited to, leading client and internal team meetings, collaboration with paid media specialists, creative brief development and concept direction with design team, special event management and execution, monitoring campaign performance
· Develop and manage client budgets and maintain a deep understanding of financial performance and internal resource allocation to ensure client profitability
· Consistently identify and pursue opportunities to expand and enhance agency involvement and contributions to the client (i.e.: new strategies, scopes, services, offerings, etc.)
· Understand and manage monthly client billing and activity reporting processes to ensure accuracy
· Manage mid-level and junior client engagement team members; oversee specialist teams as it relates to assigned accounts
· Act as a liaison between client and outside suppliers (printers, photographers, videographers, etc.)
· Lead organic growth proposals and presentations; support and contribute to agency pitches, RFPs and new business initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· BS or BA in marketing, digital or advertising
· 6-8 years of advertising agency experience is preferred or relevant experience in a multi-faceted client-side marketing position
· Demonstrated proficiency identifying and understanding clients’ needs and using internal and external research to develop and deliver strategic marketing solutions that drive client retention and growth
· Experience working across cross-discipline teams to create and implement strategic marketing plans, applying a variety of marketing strategies / tactics with a focus on digital media and creative
· Exceptional level of attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a results-driven, growth mindset
· Strong leadership, communication, writing, presentation abilities, and advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (in addition to standard MS Office programs)
At MassMedia, we pride ourselves on hiring top talent and we work hard to provide benefits that make our team member’s lives better.
Our comprehensive compensations and benefits program includes:
• Town Square office location that is centrally located for an easy commute and comes with great amenities and perks, including cold brew and Kombucha on tap!
• Designated flex/work-from-home days each week and a flexible work environment where you aren’t tied to a desk
• Competitive salaries and opportunity for advancement; we always strive to promote from within!
• Medical, dental, and visions plans for you and your family and financial protection options through disability, life, accidental death, cancer assist, critical illness, and medical bridge insurance
• 401(k) plan with company matching program
• Generous paid time off policy that increases each year you are with the company
• Eleven (11) paid holidays and we pay you to take your birthday off!
• Frequent company happy hours, events, and team-building activities
• Professional development opportunities
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter, resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.Apply Now