MassMedia is seeking interns to assist our growing firm. Interns are required to work 16 to 20 hours per week for 12 weeks and they will rotate between specific departments — account services, media relations, grassroots/social media and media buying.
Interns will be exposed to the fast-paced world of public relations and advertising. They will gain hands-on exposure to the industry, and learn a range of skills necessary to succeed in a marketing and/or communications role. We will train interns on the skills necessary to become fully functioning members of our team.
This paid-internship position will have exposure to a number of different online marketing practices, including but not limited to:
- Best public relations and advertising practices
- Development of marketing strategies
- Business analysis
- Client relationship management
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent creative writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritize individual tasks against a particular goal
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Must have junior or senior standing or completed degree