MassMedia Corporate Communications is a fast-growing advertising and public relations agency that is headquartered in Henderson, NV. We are a results-driven, award winning firm with deep expertise in the healthcare, commercial real estate, education and technology sectors. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada’s most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Specialist to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search campaign and budgets. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Form effective paid search strategies
· Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
· Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
· Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
· Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
· Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
· Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
· Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
· Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
· Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
· Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
· Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
· Experience in data analysis and reporting
· Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
· Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
· Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics)
· Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
· Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical thinking with strong math skills
· BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
At MassMedia, we pride ourselves on hiring top talent and we work hard to provide benefits that make our team members lives better.
Our comprehensive compensations and benefits program includes:
• Town Square office location that is centrally located for an easy commute and comes with great amenities and perks, including cold brew and Kombucha on tap!
• Designated flex/work from home days each week and flexible work environment where you aren’t tied to a desk
• Competitive salaries and opportunity for advancement; we always strive to promote from within!
• Medical, dental and visions plans for you and your family and financial protection options through disability, life, accidental death, cancer assist, critical illness, and medical bridge insurance
• 401(k) plan with company matching program
• Generous paid time off policy that increases each year you are with the company
• Nine paid holidays and we pay you to take your birthday off!
• Frequent company happy hours, events and team building activities
• Professional development opportunities
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter, resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.Apply Now