Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator
MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PR is a fast-growing advertising and public relations agency that is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. We are a results-driven, award winning firm with deep expertise in the healthcare, commercial real estate, education and technology sectors. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada’s most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking and driven individual who can plan, develop and communicate all social media initiatives and strategies while working with the multifaceted MassMedia team to implement and launch the campaigns successfully. This includes community management and paid advertising for all clients. The Social Media Coordinator must possess excellent analytical, strategic, and both written and verbal communication skills to provide research and strategy recommendations to team members and clients across social platforms and provide detailed reports on performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work directly with our social media manager to execute results-driven social media strategies for our clients.
· Assist with the development and curation of engaging content for social media platforms.
· Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content, as well as work with the design team on graphic designs and visuals to support social media content.
· Attend events and produce live social media content.
· Maintain unified brand voice across a plethora of social media channels.
· Monitor social media channels for industry trends and trend insights to provide to the Social Media Manager.
· Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
· Help to create and maintain editorial calendar for agency clients.
· Monitor sentiment of campaign content and competitive landscapes to drive strategic content and response; interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
· Experiment with new tools and platforms and educate agency on key learnings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· A passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
· Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
· Familiarity with Social Media Deployment Systems (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, etc.)
· Knowledge of Google Analytics and social tracking
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, imagery and video)
· Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
· Ability to work as a cross-functional team with internal stakeholders
· Ability to multi-task and work in an evolving organization
· Experience with Proof and Function Point software’s is a plus
· Experience working in an Advertising Agency is a plus
· Excellent project management skills
· Strong communication skills
· High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
· Given our business and the nature of social media, some weekend, holiday, and off-hours work will be required
· Must live in Las Vegas; if candidate lives outside of Las Vegas, they must be willing to relocate
At MassMedia, we pride ourselves on hiring top talent and we work hard to provide benefits that make our team members lives better.
Our comprehensive compensations and benefits program includes:
• Town Square office location that is centrally located for an easy commute and comes with great amenities and perks, including cold brew and Kombucha on tap!
• Designated flex/work from home days each week and flexible work environment where you aren’t tied to a desk
• Competitive salaries and opportunity for advancement; we always strive to promote from within!
• Medical, dental and visions plans for you and your family and financial protection options through disability, life, accidental death, cancer assist, critical illness, and medical bridge insurance
• 401(k) plan with company matching program
• Generous paid time off policy that increases each year you are with the company
• Nine paid holidays and we pay you to take your birthday off!
• Frequent company happy hours, events and team building activities
• Professional development opportunities
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter, resume & salary requirements to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.Apply Now