Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PR is a fast-growing advertising and public relations agency that is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. We are a results-driven, award winning firm with deep expertise in the healthcare, commercial real estate, education and technology sectors. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada’s most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking and driven individual who can plan, develop and communicate all social media initiatives and strategies while working with the multifaceted MassMedia team to implement and launch the campaigns successfully. This includes community management and paid advertising for all clients. The Social Media Manager must possess excellent analytical, strategic, and both written and verbal communication skills to provide research and strategy recommendations to team members and clients across social platforms and provide detailed reports on performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create social media strategies for agency clients with quantifiable goals for each social channel.
• Develop and execute social media marketing strategies for B2B and B2C audiences against determined KPIs.
• Create and maintain editorial calendar for agency clients. Hold regular editorial meetings with key stakeholders from client and agency teams.
• Develop processes for the effective and efficient assignment, collection, and publishing of digital content from internal collaborators (editorial type role). Ensure consistent Brand “voice” of social content.
• Work with agency account executives to develop category specific content to support the education and engagement of the client’s brand
• Work with the design team on the graphic design and visuals to support digital content.
• Monitor sentiment of campaign content and competitive landscapes to drive strategic content and response.
• Take social media initiatives through Legal and Regulatory review for certain clients as needed.
• Perform outreach activities, including developing and maintaining relationships with key bloggers and other influencers. Leverage those relationships and opportunities where appropriate.
• Create and manage budgets for social media campaigns to meet client goals.
• Execute paid/sponsored media campaigns across multiple social media platforms
• Utilize third-party social media management tools and social media tracking platforms for in-depth analytics.
• Provide client facing reporting on social media key metrics. Identify insights and provide strategic and tactical optimization recommendations.
• Remain current on the latest news and events in the world of social media and provide appropriate recommendations.
• Experiment with new tools and platforms and educate agency and client stakeholders on learnings
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum 3 years of experience with demonstrated success in social media community management, community building, social media strategies, and outreach
• Extensive experience using social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Experience using a Social Media Deployment Systems (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, etc.)
• Experience using a Social Media Analytical Platforms (Radiant6, NUVI, etc.)
• Knowledge of SEO
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and social tracking
• Understand paid social campaign management technology from implementation to daily management of optimization features
• Ability to work as a cross-functional team with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to multi-task and work in an evolving organization
• Experience with Proof and Function Point software’s is a plus
• Experience working in an Advertising Agency
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Given our business and the nature of social media, some weekend, holiday, and off-hours work will be required
• Must live in Las Vegas
• If candidate lives outside of Las Vegas, they must be willing to relocate
At MassMedia, we pride ourselves on hiring top talent and we work hard to provide benefits that make our team members lives better.
Our comprehensive compensations and benefits program includes:
• Town Square office location that is centrally located for an easy commute and comes with great amenities and perks, including cold brew and Kombucha on tap!
• Designated flex/work from home days each week and flexible work environment where you aren’t tied to a desk
• Competitive salaries and opportunity for advancement; we always strive to promote from within!
• Medical, dental and visions plans for you and your family and financial protection options through disability, life, accidental death, cancer assist, critical illness, and medical bridge insurance
• 401(k) plan with company matching program
• Generous paid time off policy that increases each year you are with the company
• 11 paid holidays and we pay you to take your birthday off!
• Frequent company happy hours, events and team building activities
• Professional development opportunities
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter, resume & salary requirements to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.Apply Now