MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PR is a digital-first media and PR agency that is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. We are a results-driven, award-winning firm with deep expertise in the corporate, hospitality and consumer services sectors. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada’s most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
The Operations Administrator is an individual who provides administrative and organizational support across the operations, HR and finance teams to ensure the efficient daily operations of the office. This role coordinates office inventory, handles routine bookkeeping tasks, maintains accurate records, conducts data processing tasks, and provides administrative support to the agency team as needed. The Operations Administrator works with the VP of Operations to create a space and environment that is inviting, welcoming and conducive to strategic work for our clients. The Administration department is vital to the day-to-day operations of the agency, carrying out the company’s logistics strategy and making sure that the appropriate staffing, organization, and supply procedures are in place.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provides strategic support for the Human Resources, Operations, IT, and administrative functions of our company on day-to-day activities and responsibilities
· Serve as a link connecting departments, vendors, and staff members
· Maintain recruiting/hiring/onboarding/offboarding process
· Setup and troubleshoot computer workstations
· Maintain personnel and client files
· Responsible for entering and maintaining client jobs and expenses in the agency project management system
· Completes mid-month and end-of-month invoicing for all clients
· Tracks, processes & completes monthly expense reports for senior staff
· Assist in the administration of all policies and procedures; writes, implements, and trains staff on new processes and procedures
· Help facilitate staff activities and implement ideas to enhance our company culture
· Responsible for reviewing, reconciling and approving all benefits, utilities, & software invoices
· Create and maintain all employee, client and vendor contracts and paperwork; negotiation on contracts, as required
· Work with insurance brokers for both business and health insurance benefits to acquire quotes to be reviewed with VP of Operations
· Responsible for coordinating office lunches, outings and celebrations
· Provide support to the Vice President of Operations on day-to-day activities and responsibilities
· Enter A/P into QuickBooks and route invoices to proper approvers
· Minor Bookkeeping tasks
· Other duties as assigned
The Operation Administrator will be an energetic and highly motivated individual who takes a great deal of initiative and ownership in his or her work product. Additionally, the Operation Administrator will maintain an approachable, friendly, and professional demeanor while also having discretion and tact necessary to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
· 5+ years of relevant experience as an operations administrator, office assistant or relevant role; agency experience a plus
· Degree in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred
· Excellent organizational, administrative, and leadership skills
· Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Detailed-oriented and able to perform work with great accuracy with very little guidance or management
· Strong communication skills, including both written and verbal communication, to managers, co-workers, and vendors
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, project management, and organizational skills
· Ability to engage and maintain relationships with vendor contacts
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to collaborate and work across teams
· Contribute to improving operations/processes, problem-solving, and addressing issues for improving work group effectiveness
· Enthusiasm for working in an organization where change is frequent, structure is evolving, and flexibility, teamwork, and good humor are absolute necessities
· Ability to lift 30 lbs. independently and move heavy items with assistance of dolly
· Proficient in MS Office, Adobe, Office 365, Zoom
At MassMedia, we pride ourselves on hiring top talent and we work hard to provide benefits that make our team members lives better.
Our comprehensive compensations and benefits program includes:
· Town Square office location that is centrally located for an easy commute and comes with great amenities and perks, including cold brew and Kombucha on tap!
· Flex/work-from-home days and flexible work environment where you aren’t tied to a desk
· Competitive salaries and opportunity for advancement; we always strive to promote from within!
· Medical, dental and vision plans for you and your family
· 401(k) plan with company matching program
· Generous paid time off policy that increases each year you are with the company
· Eleven (11) paid holidays and we pay you to take your birthday off!
· Frequent company happy hours, events and team-building activities
· Professional development opportunities