Public Relations Manager
Public Relations Manager
MassMedia Marketing, Advertising, PR is a fast-growing advertising and public relations agency that is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. We are a results-driven, award winning firm with deep expertise in corporate, hospitality and entertainment PR. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada’s most recognized brands. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and proactive master of messaging to join our team as Public Relations Manager. If you are passionate about crafting succinct, articulate and strategic communications – from personal interactions to digital storytelling – we want you on our team. This individual will work alongside a collaborative team of branding and media relations experts, content and social media strategists, media buyers and designers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and execute strategic public relations recommendations that align with clients’ brand and deliver on objectives.
• Maintain a strong understanding of local, consumer and trade media relations, including identifying story hooks, building relationships with media, and the ability to secure news coverage for agency clients.
• Proactively generate new insights and opportunities for both earned media and community programming/partnerships.
• Develop a wide range of written materials for a variety of communications channels (news releases, articles, blog posts, brand key messages, speeches and e-newsletters, among other pieces).
• Independently manage time and projects, while meeting internal and external deadlines.
• Broad understanding of integrated brand marketing communications (creative, media, content strategy, digital and social media) and how to leverage those disciplines to develop effective programs for agency clients.
• Professionally represent agency at client meetings, events and trade shows and have experience with formal presentations.
• Monitor public relations and marketing trends to identify strategic opportunities for clients.
• Mentor junior staff by providing constructive feedback on work projects and sharing industry knowledge.
• Effectively report results and demonstrate return on investment.
• Develop positive and professional relationships with coworkers, clients and industry representatives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in mass communications, journalism, marketing or public relations
• 5 – 7 years of experience in public relations
• PR agency or in-house agency experience is required
• B2B and corporate public relations and health care marketing experience a plus
• Strong writing and editing skills, understanding of social media
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Team-oriented and ability to work independently
At MassMedia, we pride ourselves on hiring top talent and we work hard to provide benefits that make our team members lives better.
Our comprehensive compensations and benefits program includes:
• Town Square office location that is centrally located for an easy commute and comes with great amenities and perks, including cold brew and Kombucha on tap!
• Designated flex/work from home days each week and flexible work environment where you aren’t tied to a desk
• Competitive salaries and opportunity for advancement; we always strive to promote from within!
• Medical, dental and visions plans for you and your family and financial protection options through disability, life, accidental death, cancer assist, critical illness, and medical bridge insurance
• 401(k) plan with company matching program
• Generous paid time off policy that increases each year you are with the company
• 11 paid holidays and we pay you to take your birthday off!
• Frequent company happy hours, events and team building activities
• Professional development opportunities
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter, resume & salary requirements to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.Apply Now